A little bit of everything...

Today was the first "official" day of spring...and, may I mention, my wonderful Momma's birthday!  She is such a blessing to me!  She is a true Proverbs 31 woman and I love her dearly!!! 

I wanted to share some things that I have been doing lately.  It seems I have been into a little bit of everything.  (From keeping my eye on the ever-growing kittens, to sewing some new projects, to trying some first-time crafts, to baking...the list goes on!) 

Here are some pictures...



The kittens' eyes are opened and they are doing very well!

They are starting to act like kittens, instead of babies.  :-(

A German Chocolate cake for Momma's birthday!

Homemade roses...

A bib and baby shoes set...

Along with these, I have been purusing patterns (which I love to do), watering my lettuce and onions, and just enjoying the warmer weather!  

May you have a blessed week!

Until next time...

Taylor




0 comments: